Professional emergency medical service in Tallinn
We are the main partner in providing ambulance services to people in Tallinn and the surroundings
We provide the service with 23 ambulance crews on a 24 hour basis.
- 23Ambulance teams
- 10Spare off duty ambulance teams and vehicles
- 520Qualified doctors, nurses, ambulance technicians
Tallinna Kiirabi is the first partner to provide emergency help to the citizens and tourists of Tallinn and its surroundings. We are a partner in providing medical transportation services in and outside Estonia and safeguarding a wide range of public and private events. We intensively cooperate with the police, rescue service and other institutions to secure daily life in Tallinn in the best possible way.
Tallinna Kiirabi is the leading organisation in ambulance emergency service in Estonia exclusively covering the northern region of the country and is the main supporter to ambulance services in other areas. Our best optimized logistics and emergency services are on the same professional level as ambulance organisations in other EU countries.
When to call a family doctor
- If you have moderate and / or prolonged headache, joint pain, lower back pain, ear pain, sore throat or abdominal pain
- For minor trauma / accident not involving severe swelling of the injured part of the body, change in shape nor limited mobility
- Acute conditions of minor illnesses (colds) diseases, stomach viruses, allergy symptoms)
- Inflammations of the skin (abscesses under the skin, inflammation, chronic ulcers, herpes)
- Mood disorders (depression, anxiety and sleep disturbances, behavioral and addictive problems)
When to call an ambulance
- A seemingly healthy person experienced loss of consciousness, impaired consciousness, severe breathing problems or shortness of breath stagnation;
- The person in need of help has suddenly developed a strong lead to fainting weakness;
- The person in need has severe pain in the head, chest or in the abdomen that does not ease after taking the medicine, or after the family doctor's advice line 1220 compliance with recommendations;
- The person in need has squeezing chest pain, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, pallor, very fast pulse;
- Cardiac arrhythmias occur with disorders of consciousness;